9Design Education Terms of Service
- Definitions: 9Design Education, LLC shall hereafter be known as the Company. Anyone who utilizes this site is designated as the User(s); Users who pay for the services of the provider are the Client(s). Continuing Education Units are abbreviated as CEUs.
- Services: Company provides educational coaching services and materials, virtually or in person. Courses that are identified as CEUs have been approved by the various accrediting entities for the professional discipline(s) identified. Registering and paying for CEUs grants Clients a limited license to our materials. Clients may not download (other than through page caching necessary for personal use), modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate, publish, license, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any information contained on or obtained from us without our express prior written consent. Once Clients register for, pay for, and successfully complete CEU courses, Company shall inform the specified accrediting entity within 30 days of client’s completion of the course(s). Company reserves the right to modify or delete courses that no longer meet guidelines by the various accrediting entities. CEU courses are paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- Intellectual Property: All content on this website and on printed training materials we distribute is the is the exclusive property of the Company, including but not limited to graphics, text, course materials, and the like (excluding public domain material, if any), and are protected by American and international copyright laws. Except for small excerpts to be used in reviews, nothing may be reproduced, distributed, or used without Company’s express prior approval.
- Conduct: Users agree not to send or transmit to Company, by posting, email, or other means, material that is illegal, defamatory, vulgar, or harassing. Users will not explicitly or implicitly attempt to impersonate any other person while utilizing the Company’s services. The use of any kind of software or hardware with the intent to disrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of this web site is prohibited. Company will not sell, rent, disclose, or transfer Clients’ personal information, with the following exceptions: (1) for payment processing, (2) to professional accrediting entities as needed to verify CEUs, and (3) as required by law to duly appointed law enforcement agencies conducting official investigations.
- Duration: Once a course is purchased, Clients should complete the course in a timely fashion. Company reserves the right to delete from its client database any information regarding courses purchased but not completed within one (1) year of purchase date.
- Equipment: Clients must, at their own expense, acquire uninterrupted internet access and the computer/mobile platform required to access the Company’s site.
- Payment: Payment for services rendered is processed by means of third party vendor with whom Company contracts. Costs are published with product descriptions. CEU course are all paid in advance. Coaching services may be paid incrementally, throughout the duration of the assignment, as agreed to by both parties in advance. Payment is non-refundable unless Company is unable to provide the purchased service(s) within a reasonable period of time.
- Assignment: Services provided by Company solely to each registered client and cannot be transferred to any other individual. No one may permit another person to take CEU courses on their behalf; doing so may incur penalties by accrediting entities, up to and including loss of one’s professional license. Ideas, comments, critiques, suggestions, or similar material submitted to us become property of the Company without acknowledgement, attribution, reimbursement or compensation to the submitter. Submissions grant to us the non-exclusive royalty-free right to display, reproduce, modify, or use such information.
- Termination: Registered clients may at any time contact Company requesting to be removed from marketing or other contact lists. Company must maintain records of client’s identifying information as stipulated by their respective professional accrediting entity’s guidelines, and may delete such information only after such date has passed. Company reserves the right to restrict or end services of any Client who fails to abide by these terms.
- Governance: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
- Severability: If any provisions under this agreement are held to be illegal or invalid, the agreement shall be construed as if those provisions had never been a part of this agreement; all other parts shall remain binding.
- Notification: Changes to this document shall be communicated to registered clients via email.
- Entirety: This document describes the total agreement between Company and Client, and supersedes previous versions.